Are you interested in?
1323 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Marrakech
10 Tours & Activities
Private and Luxury
833 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Exploring the souks of Marrakech is an unforgettable experience and this private tour ensures you make the most of your time. Follow your guide through the maze of market stalls, handicrafts workshops, and artisan quarters, where you can learn about herbal medicines, watch a carpet weaving demonstration, see where the leather hides are dyed, and haggle over souvenirs.
- Guided tour: it’s easy to get lost in the maze-like souks
- Shop for traditional handicrafts, rugs, shoes and more
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour: tailor your itinerary to suit your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
A Walking Tour
A Certified Tour Leader
Departure & Return
Departure PointHôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code should be appropriate and respectful to the local culture as it gets cold on sunset.
- Children under 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guide Tours- Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shopping in the Souks of Marrakech Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shopping in the Souks of Marrakech Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Shopping in the Souks of Marrakech Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shopping in the Souks of Marrakech Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 11402P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shopping ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarrakechShopping Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoArt Tours - Central MoroccoShopping Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateArt Tours - OuarzazateShopping Tours - OuzoudWalking Tours - OuzoudArt Tours - OuzoudCategory
Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)ANIMA GardenMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Les Bains de MarrakechMedina of MarrakeshPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Tizi-n'Tichka Pass