- Full-day, High Atlas and desert tour from Marrakech
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary
- Explore mountain scenery and villages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests at their hotel, or at a defined pick-up site depending on the location of the hotel (e.g. in a restricted area) and on the requests of our guests. Please contact us for special requests not covered by the general info provided above.
What To Expect
Descend to the hillside village of Asni, and pause for lunch in Imlil or Ouirgane, a pair of Berber villages with sweeping valley views and traditional architecture. Continue to an agricultural plateau to learn how local farmers cultivate the steep, parched land, then head to the shores of Takerkoust Lake, a favorite weekend getaway from Marrakech.
Cross the Agafay Desert on the return trip to Marrakech, passing through an undeveloped stretch of sand and rocks that offers a dramatic contrast with the city’s bustling streets. Throughout the day, work with the driver to create an experience that’s perfect for you: take extra time to stroll around Berber villages, meet a local family for a welcoming cup of Moroccan tea, or take a camel ride through the sand. This tour concludes with drop-off at your Marrakech hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is accessible to people on a wheelchair (we have already had guests on a wheelchair) provided the wheelchair is foldable and that the group consists of maximum 3-4 people (the vehicle is a 4x4 with a large luggage space, but such space would be unavailable if the group consists of 5-6 guests). Our driver will assist. Additionally, the tour is quite flexible and can be adapted to visit sites that are accessible to guests with limited mobility.
- The tour is quite flexible and can be adapted to visit sites that are accessible to guests pushing a stroller.
- We usually pick up our guests at their hotel/riad, and bring them back there. However, ours is a private and fully customisable service. As a consequence, we can adapt the start and end points to our guests requests.
- Infants seats available upon request.
- This tour is quite flexible and can be adapted to the requests (wishes, needs) of our guests. As a consequence, it can be organised as a very easy and relaxing day as well as a more active one (guests are welcome to get in touch with us to advance their requests, or can discuss the different options in the morning when the drivers picks them up).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Legendes Evasions Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: High Atlas and Agafay Rocky Desert Day Trip from Marrakech.