3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The narrow alleys of Marrakech’s historic medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are truly a labyrinth. Navigate with ease as your private guide talks you through the history on this convenient half-day walking tour. Visit heritage attractions including the Ben Youssef Madrasa, the Koutoubia Mosque, the Bahia Palace, and the Saadian Tombs, then soak up the sights and scents of Djemaa el Fna. Please note: Tour excludes entrance fees.
- Soak up the signature sights of Marrakech medina on a half-day walking tour
- Ask whatever questions you want from your private guide
- Choose a time that works with your schedule, from morning till late
- Enjoy pickup from medina hotels on foot: taxi pickup is at your own expense
Saved to wishlist!
Official Guide speaking your language
Entrance fees to the monuments
Transportation to/from attractions
This tour offer pickup from your hotels/Riads in Medina (walking) ,and if your hotel outside the Medina you must to pay the fee of the taxi (the rates of taxi is depending,how far your hotel from the Medina) to start your visit
Departure & Return
jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- The visit takes place on foot in the old town
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- If the group more than 5 people,the customers they will need a transport (Taxi or Minibus)
- Price of the minibus from 2 to 6 People : 35 Euros
- Price of the minibus from 7 to 9 People : 75 Euros
- Price of the minibus from 10 to 15 People : 100 Euros
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Desert Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Marrakech Walking Half-Day City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Marrakech Walking Half-Day City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Marrakech Walking Half-Day City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Marrakech Walking Half-Day City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Not that any of these stops took an overly long time, but we thought it was inappropriate with paying customers along." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakechCity Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoCity Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateCity Tours - EssaouiraWalking Tours - EssaouiraHistorical Tours - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Chez AliLes Bains de MarrakechOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)ANIMA GardenMedina of MarrakeshMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Tizi-n'Tichka PassBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)