Are you interested in?
101 Tours & Activities
369 Tours & Activities
233 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Chart your way through Marrakech’s vibrant and bustling souks with the help of a private guide: this tour makes it easy to snag bargains, seek out must-visit stalls, and meet local artisans. Pick between morning and afternoon tour times, and meet your guide at the Djemaa el Fna. Over the course of several hours, you’ll visit jewelry, spice, leather, and textile traders, and will soak up the atmosphere as you go. Learn more about the goods from your guide, and even pause to enjoy a refreshing mint tea.
- Enjoy a stress-free way to explore Marrakech’s souks on this private tour
- Pick between morning and afternoon tour times to suit your schedule
- Take advantage of your guide’s expertise to find the best deals
- Visit the vendors you’re most interested in on this flexible tour
Saved to wishlist!
A Moroccan tea
Free delivery products to your hotel or riad
Free shipping only for carpets and rugs
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointHôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code should be appropriate and respectful to the local culture as it gets cold on sunset.
- Children under 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guide Tours- Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Walking Tour of Marrakech with Tea Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Walking Tour of Marrakech with Tea Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Walking Tour of Marrakech with Tea Tasting?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Walking Tour of Marrakech with Tea Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 11402P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shopping ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarrakechShopping Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoPhotography Tours - Central MoroccoCoffee & Tea Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoShopping Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazatePhotography Tours - OuarzazateCoffee & Tea Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateShopping Tours - OuzoudWalking Tours - OuzoudPhotography Tours - OuzoudCoffee & Tea Tours - OuzoudHalf-day Tours - OuzoudCategory
Les Bains de MarrakechANIMA GardenMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Chez AliOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Medina of MarrakeshTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Tizi-n'Tichka Pass