Are you interested in?
Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud) Tours
216 Tours & Activities
1445 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4064 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Escape the busy metropolis of Marrakech on a stress-free day trip to the Ouzoud waterfalls. Enjoy easy transportation to the village of Ouzoud, and hike along a tree-lined path to the base of the towering 360-foot (110-meter) cascades. Look for a variety of birds and possibly wild monkeys, and visit a traditional watermill. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Marrakech.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city at the Ouzoud waterfalls
- Visit outlying areas of Marrakech that are difficult to reach on your own
- Opt for a private tour and customize the itinerary to your preferences
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel in Marrakech included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned 4x4 or minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guide to explore the waterfalls in full
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good walking shoes are recommended in order to access the bottom of the waterfalls
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private tour
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Argania Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Tour to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Tour to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Tour to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Tour to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 22196P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoFull-day Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuzoudNature and Wildlife - OuzoudFull-day Tours - OuzoudCategory
Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Les Bains de MarrakechTizi-n'Tichka PassPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Medina of MarrakeshOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)ANIMA GardenChez AliBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)