10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Drive into the beautiful High Atlas Mountains on a day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls, the highest waterfalls in North Africa. Travel through a landscape of rolling foothills and olive groves, then enjoy free time to relax by the 330-foot (110-meter) waterfalls. Cross the river on a hand-powered barge, visit cafes at the edge of the water, or check out the Barbary apes that live in the lush river valley. With the convenience of pre-booked transport, this Ouzoud Falls trip is a great day-long escape from bustling Marrakech.
- Day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls (Cascades d'Ouzoud)
- Independent time at Ouzoud Falls
- See Morocco's spectacular mountain scenery
- Chance to spot native wildlife in their natural habitat
- Round-trip transport in a climate-controlled minibus
- Pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan