10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Drive into the beautiful High Atlas Mountains on a day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls, the highest waterfalls in North Africa. Travel through a landscape of rolling foothills and olive groves, then enjoy free time to relax by the 330-foot (110-meter) waterfalls. Cross the river on a hand-powered barge, visit cafes at the edge of the water, or check out the Barbary apes that live in the lush river valley. With the convenience of pre-booked transport, this Ouzoud Falls trip is a great day-long escape from bustling Marrakech.
- Day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls (Cascades d'Ouzoud)
- Independent time at Ouzoud Falls
- See Morocco's spectacular mountain scenery
- Chance to spot native wildlife in their natural habitat
- Round-trip transport in a climate-controlled minibus
- Pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your are staying in :
- New Town :pick up from all Hotels in Marrakech .
- Medina : Pick-up location will be the nearest accessible place to your riad by
- All guests should contact the agency for the pickup location and address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please enter your phone number and your country code.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide supplier with your international phone number
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakesh Travel Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ouzoud Falls Day Trip from Marrakech?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ouzoud Falls Day Trip from Marrakech?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ouzoud Falls Day Trip from Marrakech?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ouzoud Falls Day Trip from Marrakech?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ouzoud Falls Day Trip from Marrakech
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeVolunteer Tours Ports of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMarrakechShore Excursions - Central Morocco4WD Tours - Central MoroccoUnique Experiences - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoVolunteer Tours - Central MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Central MoroccoFull-day Tours - Central MoroccoShore Excursions - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - OuarzazateUnique Experiences - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateVolunteer Tours - OuarzazatePorts of Call Tours - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateShore Excursions - Essaouira4WD Tours - EssaouiraUnique Experiences - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraVolunteer Tours - EssaouiraPorts of Call Tours - EssaouiraFull-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Chez AliPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Les Bains de MarrakechMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Medina of MarrakeshTizi-n'Tichka Pass