Are you interested in?
Kasbah of Aït Ben Haddou (Ksar of Ait Benhaddou) Tours
519 Tours & Activities
1325 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4054 Tours & Activities
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
The kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou is one of the most popular day trip destinations from Marrakech. This guided tour visits the UNESCO World Heritage Site with spectacular views of the Atlas Mountains and Sahara Desert. Plus an optional camel ride through the desert, and lunch can easily be added to your experience.
- Incredible views of the Atlas Mountains and Sahara Desert
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Marrakech or those short on time
- Multiple tour options available including lunch, camel rides, or private tours
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Marrakech
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
Guided tour of UNESCO world heritage site, Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou.
Local guide and entrance fees
Lunch option available à la carte in local restaurants with great views
Camel riding option available during the tour for 10 US Dollars per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Optional lunch and / or camel ride can be arranged by your driver on the day of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Atlas Excursion
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Ait Ben Haddou Tour with Road of the Kasbahs from Marrakech ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Ait Ben Haddou Tour with Road of the Kasbahs from Marrakech ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "One bit of advice is to take Dramamine (motion sickness medication) prior to the ride, as the curvy mountain roads can definitely cause motion sickness." See review
- "The kasbah (Ait Ben Haddou) has a beautiful view at the top, yet I would recommend a hat and sunscreen as it gets very hot during the time which you arrive at the kasbah." See review
- "Like other tourist have mentioned, this trip is about 4 hours each way but the drive is every bit worth it." See review
Product code: 38352P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - AgafayHistorical Tours - AgafayBus Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateCategory
ANIMA GardenDar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesMarrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Tizi-n'Tichka PassBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Les Bains de MarrakechPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Medina of MarrakeshChez AliDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)