4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience a Moroccan dinner and take in the show at Fantasia Restaurant in Marrakech, a legendary 4-hour experience. Relax on soft cushions and sample the classic cuisine of the Maghreb, as musicians, belly dancers and acrobats hold the spotlight. Watch a dramatic Rif ceremony: opposing tribes highlight each group’s best riders, who shoot and strut in a display of warrior bravado. Take in majestic Arabian horses, traditional songs and a desert caravan then finish the evening with a glimpse of a mythical flying carpet.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Grayline Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Moroccan Dinner and Show at Fantasia Restaurant in Marrakech?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Moroccan Dinner and Show at Fantasia Restaurant in Marrakech?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Moroccan Dinner and Show at Fantasia Restaurant in Marrakech?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Moroccan Dinner and Show at Fantasia Restaurant in Marrakech?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "All driks was extra cost and if you take a picture of the horses close by, they want money." See review
Product code: 6202P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesTheatersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsMarrakechDining Experiences - Central MoroccoTheaters - Central MoroccoDinner and Show - Central MoroccoDining Experiences - OuarzazateTheaters - OuarzazateDinner and Show - OuarzazateDining Experiences - OuzoudTheaters - OuzoudDinner and Show - OuzoudCategory
Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Tizi-n'Tichka PassANIMA GardenTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Chez AliPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Medina of MarrakeshMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)