Are you interested in?
Medina of Marrakesh Tours
293 Tours & Activities
1318 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4051 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
It is Marrakech’s medina (old town) that secured the city’s position as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Rather than waste time getting lost in the narrow streets, discover it with a guide on this half-day walking tour. Immerse in the history of this storied city as you see sights including the Koutoubia Mosque, the Saadian Tombs, the Bahia Palace, and, of course, the souks (markets). Tour excludes entrance fees.
- Soak up the sights of Marrakech’s UNESCO-listed medina on a walking tour
- Gain rich insights into Moroccan history and legends from your guide
- Check off the city’s star attractions in just half a day
- Start from a convenient landmark for navigation ease
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Medina of Marrakesh
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Medina of Marrakech Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Medina of Marrakech Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Medina of Marrakech Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 86991P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakechWalking Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - AgafayHistorical Tours - AgafayHalf-day Tours - AgafayWalking Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory
Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Les Bains de MarrakechTizi-n'Tichka PassKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)ANIMA GardenTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesMedina of MarrakeshChez AliKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)