2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Olives and dry fruit tasting
Departure & Return
Hôtel Ali , Rue Moulay Ismail, Marrakech 40000, MoroccoThis activity will end right where it started.
Departure point hotel ali at the famous jamaa lefna place
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/22/2020 - 12/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Tour Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech by Night Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech by Night Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech by Night Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech by Night Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Marrakech by Night Tour
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeRomantic ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingMarrakechNightlife - Central MoroccoRomantic Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoNightlife - OuarzazateRomantic Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateNightlife - EssaouiraRomantic Tours - EssaouiraWalking Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech) Tours & TicketsMedina of Marrakesh Tours & TicketsPalmeraie (Palm Grove) Tours & TicketsDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha) Tours & TicketsOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park) Tours & TicketsOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud) Tours & TicketsPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech) Tours & TicketsMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara) Tours & TicketsBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef) Tours & TicketsTizi-n'Tichka Pass Tours & TicketsKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia) Tours & TicketsDar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences Tours & TicketsANIMA Garden Tours & TicketsEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi) Tours & TicketsTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin) Tours & TicketsBahia Palace (Palais Bahia) Tours & TicketsLes Bains de Marrakech Tours & TicketsMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Tours & TicketsMajorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle) Tours & TicketsKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik) Tours & Tickets