3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Satisfy your appetite for adventure on an exhilarating quad biking and camel riding tour in Marrakech. First, climb atop a camel and explore the picturesque palm groves of Marrakech alongside an expert guide. After enjoying the gentle rhythm of the camel, revitalize with a fresh mint tea and then drive a quad bike through the diverse countryside of Marrakech for an exhilarating end to your tour.
- Enjoy the tranquility of Marrakech's palm groves on a relaxing camel ride
- Feel the exhilaration of quad biking as you discover the Marrakech countryside
- Learn about the rich flora and fauna of the region with an expert guide
- Relish the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Marrakech hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Camel riding (1 Hour)
Quad biking (2 Hour)
Hotel/Riad pick up and drop off
Moroccan Mint tea
All necessary equipment
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide free pick up from Hotels and Riads.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech 2 Hours Quad Biking and 1 Hour Camel Riding Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech 2 Hours Quad Biking and 1 Hour Camel Riding Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech 2 Hours Quad Biking and 1 Hour Camel Riding Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech 2 Hours Quad Biking and 1 Hour Camel Riding Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoSafaris - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateSafaris - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraSafaris - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Tizi-n'Tichka PassOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesMarrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Chez AliMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Medina of MarrakeshLes Bains de MarrakechBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)