Explore our promoted experiences
- City tour of palaces and monuments in Marrakech
- Visit Bahia Palace
- See Koutoubia Mosque, the largest mosque in Marrakech
- Stop at the Saadian Tombs
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Head for the Koutoubia Mosque, Morocco’s biggest mosque and one of the largest in the world. Take in the Hispano-Moorish, 12th-century exterior as your guide recounts its history, and admire the centerpiece—the 253-foot (70-meter) minaret, topped by a spire and orbs.
Continue to the Bahia Palace, a 19th-century sultans’ residence. Built to outshine all other palaces, this lovely complex comprises ornate pavilions, gardens, and a harem. Stroll around the mosaic-coated halls and perfumed courtyards as your guide shares tales of the sultans who lived here.
Next, visit the Saadian Tombs, a series of royal burial chambers dating from the 1500s. Admire the marble and cedar-domed chambers and learn how the tombs were unearthed in 1917.
Finally, visit the Tiskiwin Museum, a double riad (traditional courtyard house) with an exhibition covering the ancient Saharan trade routes between Marrakech and Timbuktu.
View the arts and crafts on show, including Berber clothing, jewelry, and carpets, and then finish your tour at the original start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY DESTINATION SERVICES MOROCCO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.