Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
1771 Tours & Activities
3551 Tours & Activities
Camel Rides in Marrakech
19 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
If you don’t have time to journey into the Sahara Desert, Marrakech’s Palm Grove offers a desert experience just outside the city. On this tour, mount up for a scenic camel ride aboard a dromedary camel, admire the views as you trek through the palm-lined oasis, and hop off to enjoy a traditional Moroccan mint tea at a local Berber village.
- Camel ride at Palm Grove: just a short drive from the city
- Magnificent views as you ride through the desert oasis
- No experience necessary: suitable for all abilities
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from your Marrakech hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Hotel/Riad pick up and drop off
Moroccan Mint tea
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech Half-Day Camel Ride in Palm Grove?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech Half-Day Camel Ride in Palm Grove?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech Half-Day Camel Ride in Palm Grove?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech Half-Day Camel Ride in Palm Grove?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Although pick up and drop offs are included in the price." See review
Product code: 9155P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesMarrakechNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - AgafayNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateCategory
Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Les Bains de MarrakechTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Chez AliMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Medina of MarrakeshTizi-n'Tichka PassPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)