Are you interested in?
Medina of Marrakesh Tours
293 Tours & Activities
1325 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4054 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guided Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech Medina Walking Tour: Half-Day Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech Medina Walking Tour: Half-Day Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech Medina Walking Tour: Half-Day Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech Medina Walking Tour: Half-Day Guided Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We did this tour on our first morning in Marrakech and it was a great way to see the Médina and get your bearings in the city." See review
Product code: 75237P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarrakechAudio Guides - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoAudio Guides - AgafayWalking Tours - AgafayHistorical Tours - AgafayHalf-day Tours - AgafayAudio Guides - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory
Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)ANIMA GardenMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Les Bains de MarrakechMarrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Medina of MarrakeshEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Tizi-n'Tichka PassTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)