3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Hôtel Restaurant Café de France , jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, MoroccoThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of café de france in jamaa lafna square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guided Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech Medina Walking Tour: Half-Day Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech Medina Walking Tour: Half-Day Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech Medina Walking Tour: Half-Day Guided Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech Medina Walking Tour: Half-Day Guided Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We did this tour on our first morning in Marrakech and it was a great way to see the Médina and get your bearings in the city." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Marrakech Medina Walking Tour: Half-Day Guided Tour
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarrakechAudio Guides - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoAudio Guides - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateAudio Guides - EssaouiraWalking Tours - EssaouiraHistorical Tours - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik) Tours & TicketsMajorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle) Tours & TicketsDar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences Tours & TicketsDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha) Tours & TicketsANIMA Garden Tours & TicketsMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Tours & TicketsMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara) Tours & TicketsOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud) Tours & TicketsPalmeraie (Palm Grove) Tours & TicketsLes Bains de Marrakech Tours & TicketsOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park) Tours & TicketsMedina of Marrakesh Tours & TicketsKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia) Tours & TicketsBahia Palace (Palais Bahia) Tours & TicketsEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi) Tours & TicketsBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef) Tours & TicketsTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust) Tours & TicketsChez Ali Tours & TicketsTizi-n'Tichka Pass Tours & TicketsPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech) Tours & Tickets