3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the best of Marrakech with a private driver, from Moorish palaces to royal tombs and the winding paths of Jardin Majorelle. Traveling in the comfort of a climate-controlled minivan, find some of the city’s most beautiful places and learn about local history and culture. Choose between a guided trip that includes a walking tour of the old city and a driver-only excursion, with both morning and afternoon departures available.
- Options for a guided tour or driver-only
- Visit the Bahia Palace, Jardin Majorelle, and Saadian Tombs
- Learn about the history of the city (guided tour only)
- Choice of morning and afternoon departures
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by a brand new private air-conditioned minivan
Expert certified local guide (if option selected)
Food and drinks
Entrance fee to Majorelle Garden: $7 per person
Entrance fee to Saadian Royal tombs: $7 per person
Entrance fee to Bahia palace: $7 per person
20 minutes guided Camel ride in the majestic palm oasis: 10$ per person (in driver only option)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the driver only option of the tour, a 20 minutes camel ride can be arranged in the Majestic Marrakech palm oasis for 10 USD per person payable to your driver on the tour. Just let us know in advance in the special requirement field during your booking process or simply just inform your drive at the begining of your tour.
- In the driver only tour option, your driver will point out landmarks and sites, revealing local culture along the way in a friendly relaxed atmosphere.
- For a more formal version of the tour with detailed knowledge, please book the option with the certified guide who will walk with you to every site and give you detailed information besides a walking tour to the old city.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please note that during the holly month of Ramadan, for the afternoon tours only: there will be a slight change for the itinerary of the tour due to new closing time of the monuments during this month. The Saadiens Royal Tombs wil be replaced by the Grand Koutoubia Mosque.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Atlas Excursion
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech City Tour: Private Half-Day Guided Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech City Tour: Private Half-Day Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "as for any tours in this part of the world I'd recommend to bring water and wear a hat/cap during the day." See review
- "Be aware that whatever tour you go on you are likely to be offered an opportunity to buy a carpet and Argan oil we were and did - although if not interested just let them know and move on." See review
- "We recommend this tour if you have a short time available." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateBus Tours - EssaouiraWalking Tours - EssaouiraHistorical Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Tizi-n'Tichka PassPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Chez AliOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)ANIMA GardenLes Bains de MarrakechBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Medina of MarrakeshMarrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)