1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Marrakech at your own pace with this hop-on hop-off tour. Navigate the city with ease in a comfortable electric bus, hopping off at stops that pique your interest. Choose the Historic Route to see the Bahia Palace and Jemma el Fna Square, or opt for the Oasis Route to visit the Majorelle Gardens and hop out for a camel ride at the Marrakech Palm Grove.
- See the sights of Marrakech at your own pace
- Comfortable electric bus with WIFI on board
- Audioguide available in 8 languages
- Discounted admission to sites around the city
Saved to wishlist!
Brochure with a map of the city and the route and detailed information about the stops.
Free Wi-Fi on-board.
Ticket validity: 48 hours
Any other service not detailed.
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- FREQUENCY: Daily (Historical Route - Every 20 minutes / Palm Grove Route - Every hour)
- OPERATION SCHEDULES: Winter 9:00 AM – 06:00 PM / Summer 9:00 AM - 08:00 PM.
- TICKET VALIDITY: 48 Hours.
- DURATION OF THE ACTIVITY: Historical Route 1h 15 minutes / Palm Grove Route 1 hour.
- DEPARTURE POINT: The main stop for both routes is the first one. It is located next to the tourism office. However, you can catch the bus at any of the stops.
- ARRIVAL POINT: Circular tour.
- VOUCHER TYPE: Printed voucher, E-voucher is not accepted.
- LANGUAGES: Audio Guide in 8 Languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Arabic.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY JULIA TRAVEL MOROCCO
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech City Tour Hop On - Hop Off?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech City Tour Hop On - Hop Off?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech City Tour Hop On - Hop Off?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The green route never started until after 12 noon and with buses passing only every 70 mins or so it meant potentially waiting around for a long time and missing other things." See review
- "pick-up on time, highly knowledgable, experienced, friendly guide, well-orgasised tours, highly recommended" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Marrakech City Tour Hop On - Hop Off
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarrakechHop on Hop Off - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoCity Tours - Central MoroccoAudio Guides - Central MoroccoHop on Hop Off - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateCity Tours - OuarzazateAudio Guides - OuarzazateHop on Hop Off - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraCity Tours - EssaouiraAudio Guides - EssaouiraCategory
Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Tizi-n'Tichka PassBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Medina of MarrakeshTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Les Bains de MarrakechMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Chez Ali