1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Argana , Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, MoroccoThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting place its restaurant cafe argana
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jardin du Majorelle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jardin Majorelle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jardin Majorelle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jardin Majorelle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jardin Majorelle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursShopping ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarrakechWalking Tours - Central MoroccoShopping Tours - Central MoroccoPhotography Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - OuarzazateShopping Tours - OuarzazatePhotography Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - EssaouiraShopping Tours - EssaouiraPhotography Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik) Tours & TicketsPalmeraie (Palm Grove) Tours & TicketsPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech) Tours & TicketsLes Bains de Marrakech Tours & TicketsTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin) Tours & TicketsMarrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech) Tours & TicketsBahia Palace (Palais Bahia) Tours & TicketsOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud) Tours & TicketsMajorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle) Tours & TicketsMedina of Marrakesh Tours & TicketsDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha) Tours & TicketsDar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences Tours & TicketsChez Ali Tours & TicketsBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef) Tours & TicketsOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park) Tours & TicketsEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi) Tours & TicketsANIMA Garden Tours & TicketsKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia) Tours & TicketsMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara) Tours & TicketsTizi-n'Tichka Pass Tours & Tickets