Are you interested in?
Mt. Toubkal (Jebel Toubkal) Tours
141 Tours & Activities
1438 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4051 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Hike at the base of Mount Toubkal, north Africa’s highest peak, on a trip from Marrakech to the mountain community of Imlil, where the surrounding hills are carved into steeply terraced gardens. You’ll have the option to set out on foot through the vast, open terrain, or hire a mule or horse for a trail ride to remote villages set high in the Atlas Mountains.
- Tuesday and Saturday tours feature market stops
- Travel by climate-controlled minivan for a comfortable day
- Free time to hike, ride, or relax at a mountain resort
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Imlil day trip
Visit Kasbah Toubkal
Food and drinks (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Imlil and Kasbah du Toubkal Day Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Imlil and Kasbah du Toubkal Day Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Imlil and Kasbah du Toubkal Day Tour from Marrakech?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Imlil and Kasbah du Toubkal Day Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9155P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - AgafayNature and Wildlife - AgafayHalf-day Tours - AgafayBus Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory
Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Les Bains de MarrakechTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)ANIMA GardenDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesMedina of MarrakeshOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Tizi-n'Tichka PassPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Chez Ali