Are you interested in?
1323 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4076 Tours & Activities
Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia) Tours
267 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
On this tour of Marrakech, visit Koutoubia Mosque, the Saadian Tombs, and Bahia Palace in the morning or afternoon, leaving you with time to relax or explore on your own. With a guide to lead the way around the souks, you have assistance exploring overflowing stalls and workshops less frequented by tourists. Finish up at Jemaa el-Fna square and marvel at the storytellers, musicians, snake charmers, acrobats, jugglers, and other performers. Upgrade for a private tour.
- Discover tucked-away places of Marrakech on a history and culture tour
- Explore the historical quarters of the city with a personal guide to show the way
- Visit colorful souks with their workshops for tinsmiths, dyers, and herbalists
- Choose from two departure times and upgrade to enjoy a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees are not included in the price ( the majority of the monuments cost $7 for each )
pick up & drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointHôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guided Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historical and Cultural Tour - Private Tours (Half day)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Historical and Cultural Tour - Private Tours (Half day)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Historical and Cultural Tour - Private Tours (Half day)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historical and Cultural Tour - Private Tours (Half day)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 75237P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMarrakechWalking Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuzoudHistorical Tours - OuzoudHalf-day Tours - OuzoudCategory
Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Chez AliMedina of MarrakeshANIMA GardenMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesPalmeraie (Palm Grove)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Les Bains de MarrakechTizi-n'Tichka PassTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)