- Swap tourist traps for hidden sites that locals love
- Explore Marrakech with a guide so you don’t get lost
- See incredible local food spots such as bakeries
- Stay hydrated—bottled water is included
Departure & Return
At the Medina which is the old city of Marrakech the post office Maroc in the big square Jamaa. There is only one post office in the big square Jamaa Ella and it is easy to find.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guide Azim
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience