Are you interested in?
2587 Tours & Activities
3538 Tours & Activities
2600 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Transport to and from your hotel / Riad to the Atlas Mountains
1 x quad bike per person
Helmet & Goggles
Guide during your tour
Mint tea at a local house
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Marrakech
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Wear proper closed shoes for driving (no sandals or flip flops) & wear heavy clothing during winter.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Desert Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Quad Biking in Takerkoust Lake?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Quad Biking in Takerkoust Lake?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Quad Biking in Takerkoust Lake?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Quad Biking in Takerkoust Lake?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 91788P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMountain Bike ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoMountain Bike Tours - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - AgafaySporting Events - AgafayMountain Bike Tours - AgafayExtreme - AgafayHalf-day Tours - Agafay4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateMountain Bike Tours - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory
Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)ANIMA GardenDar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Chez AliKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Medina of MarrakeshMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Les Bains de MarrakechTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Tizi-n'Tichka Pass