1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visiting Casablanca and Rabat in a day from Marrakech is nigh-on impossible without hiring a car. Ideal if you’re short on time but want to see both cities, this private full-day tour covers off their highlights and culture. Travel to Casablanca to see the Hassan II Mosque, Corniche, and more before discovering the whitewashed Kasbah, Hassan Tower, and other landmarks of Rabat, Morocco’s capital. Entrance fees and lunch are included.
- Private Casablanca and Rabat day trip from Marrakech
- Visit two of Morocco’s Atlantic-coast cities in a day, with ease
- View Casablanca’s highlights, including the seafront Hassan II Mosque and Corniche
- See top Rabat sights such as the Kasbah and Mohammed V Mausoleum
- Stop at the Roman ruins and medieval Muslim necropolis of Chellah
- Includes entrance fees and lunch
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle, with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned 4x4 or minivan
Guided tour of monument in Casablanca
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Jemaa el-Fna , Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
We can pick you up from wherever you are, just provide the location while booking.