Are you interested in?
1316 Tours & Activities
Medina of Fez (Fes el-Bali) Tours
387 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4051 Tours & Activities
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The Old City of Fez is one of Morocco’s top-rated attractions, but navigating the ancient Medina on your own is tough going. Cover the highlights on this private walking tour, which serves as the ideal introduction for first-time visitors. Make stops at centuries-old madrasas, renowned pottery kilns, and the city’s iconic tanneries, plus many more locations.
- A full-day private tour of the Medina of Fez by foot
- Tick off the city’s top attractions in a single outing—the perfect time-saver for busy travelers
- Cover centuries of attractions, from landmark mosques to off-the-beaten-track vegetable markets
- Get in-depth information on the history and culture of the vibrant Moroccan city from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Accessible Fez medina guided tour
Professional, English-Speaking Guide
Ask about accessible transport if needed for Pick-up (additional cost)
Hotel drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their local address inside old medina even in Old medina area such as Rceef , Elbatha, Bab Boujloud Area at their location (Hotel or Riad). Extra charge for pick ups outside of Medina (10 Eur/person)
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We pick up all travelers from their local address inside old medina even in Old medina area such as Rceef , Elbatha, Bab Boujloud Area at their location (Hotel or Riad).and if the customer stays in a place which far than old medina or all the areas that we showed up to you the customer should pay extra money as extra service for the transportation(Additional cost)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fes Sahara Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fez Medina Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fez Medina Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fez Medina Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fez Medina Guided Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 76421P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarrakechAudio Guides - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoAudio Guides - AgafayWalking Tours - AgafayHistorical Tours - AgafayAudio Guides - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateCategory
Medina of MarrakeshBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Tizi-n'Tichka PassChez AliEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)