Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
1778 Tours & Activities
3559 Tours & Activities
Camel Rides in Marrakech
19 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Follow trails through the palm groves of Marrakech on a camel on this guided trek. Clamber onto your own camel and admire views of the Palmeraie – the vast palm oasis that fringes the city — as you make your way along the sandy pathways through the shady trees. Your adventure includes a break for traditional Moroccan mint tea and return minivan transfers from your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
- Camel ride in the Palmeraie of Marrakech
- Ride a camel through the palm groves and desert trails
- Soak in the peaceful atmosphere and oasis views
- Learn about local culture and break for a Moroccan mint tea
- Includes Marrakech hotel or riad pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Break to drink tea
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in :
- New town : Pick up from hotels
- Old Medina : The meeting point will be the nearest access place by Minivan to the Riad .
- Put your hotel name and address in special request .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please enter your phone number and your country code.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakesh Travel Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel Ride Around Marrakech ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel Ride Around Marrakech ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Camel Ride Around Marrakech ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 18829P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesMarrakechNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuzoudCategory
Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Medina of MarrakeshChez AliTizi-n'Tichka PassLes Bains de MarrakechDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)ANIMA GardenBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)