- Sit down to a typical Berber breakfast after your flight
- Enjoy a camel ride through the Moroccan desert
- Take home a flight certificate as a souvenir of your Morocco hot air balloon ride
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Marrakech
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to reconfirm your pickup time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival, boost your energy with pastries, tea, and coffee and look on as your experienced crew prepares your balloon. Climb into the spacious basket for takeoff. Each basket accommodates up to 16 people, and there’s ample room for you to sightsee comfortably as you fly.
Thrill as your balloon rises into the skies and ogle the aerial views of the desert as you float through the air. Take photos of the rocky valleys and peaks as your pilot steers your balloon over the foothills of the Atlas Mountains.
Touch down safely back to ground then, take a seat in a tent overlooking the mountains and savor a delicious breakfast of Berber staples such as cornbread, pancakes, olives, fresh fruit, and mint tea.
Having enjoyed breakfast, take a camel ride around the sandy lanes of the Palmeraie desert complex next to the camp.
Receive a commemorative flight certificate to mark your balloon ride, and return to your Marrakech hotel by 4x4 to end your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- The hot air balloon ride will usually last 40-50 minutes depending on wind and weather conditions, but could be up to 1 hour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech By Air
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride from Marrakech with Berber Breakfast and Desert Camel Experience.