Are you interested in?
1445 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4064 Tours & Activities
Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia) Tours
266 Tours & Activities
13 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Travel from Agadir to Marrakech in the comfort of a climate-controlled vehicle with pre-booked transport for your private group. Choose between a VIP car, luxury minivan, or minibus then enjoy an independent day of exploring Marrakech, where you’ll find winding lanes, colorful markets, and sites that overflow with fascinating history. Walk the stalls of Jemaa el-Fnaa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and get tips on the best places to eat, drink, and see while you’re in Marrakech. This private excursion to Marrakech includes pickup and drop-off at Agadir hotels.
- Round-trip transport from Agadir to Marrakech
- Pre-book transport for a hassle-free experience
- Enjoy a flexible, independent day of exploring
- Tailor the itinerary to your schedule
- Pickup and drop-off at Agadir hotels or the cruise port
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Agadir Commercial Port, Unnamed Road,, Agadir 80000, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go Travel Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech Private Day Trip from Agadir?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech Private Day Trip from Agadir?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 8667P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakechAgadirShore Excursions - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoShore Excursions - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazatePorts of Call Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateShore Excursions - OuzoudBus Tours - OuzoudPorts of Call Tours - OuzoudHistorical Tours - OuzoudCategory
Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)ANIMA GardenChez AliPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Tizi-n'Tichka PassOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Medina of MarrakeshLes Bains de Marrakech