4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
camel ride extra 15€
dinner extra 40€ - 60€
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all customer from there accommodation
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adventure masters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Agafay desert ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Agafay desert ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Agafay desert ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Agafay desert ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarrakechHorseback Riding - Central MoroccoHiking - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoPhotography Tours - Central MoroccoHorseback Riding - OuarzazateHiking - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazatePhotography Tours - OuarzazateHorseback Riding - EssaouiraHiking - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraWalking Tours - EssaouiraPhotography Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Tizi-n'Tichka PassTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization ANIMA GardenMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Les Bains de MarrakechPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Medina of MarrakeshKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesChez AliOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)