Are you interested in?
367 Tours & Activities
Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara) Tours
63 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4062 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Find islands of greenery and serenity inside Marrakech on a tour that explores gardens, olive groves, and the historic city walls. You’ll visit the 12-century orchards at Agdal Gardens, Menara Gardens’ olive groves, and the artist-designed paths, fountains, and pools of Majorelle Gardens. In between gardens drive along the historic city walls, passing the gorgeous gates at Bab el Khemis, an imposing entrance to the old city.
- Guided tour of Marrakech gardens
- Visit Menara, Majorelle, and Koutoubia Gardens
- Friday and Saturday tours include Agdal Gardens
- See the Marrakech city walls
- Includes transport in a climate-controlled minivan that’s Wi-Fi equipped
- Pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up/drop off transfer from your hotel or riad
Visit to the Menara Gardens
Visit to the Majorelle Garden
Visit to the Koutoubia Gardens
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Marrakech Hotels or Riads
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech Botanical Gardens & City Ramparts Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech Botanical Gardens & City Ramparts Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech Botanical Gardens & City Ramparts Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech Botanical Gardens & City Ramparts Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9155P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - AgafayHistorical Tours - AgafayHalf-day Tours - AgafayBus Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory
Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Les Bains de MarrakechTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Chez AliKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Medina of MarrakeshDar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Tizi-n'Tichka Pass