3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel or the airport or the meeting point we will fix before.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gboo Morocco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days 2 Nights tour from Marrakech to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara Desert?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days 2 Nights tour from Marrakech to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara Desert?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days 2 Nights tour from Marrakech to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara Desert?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days 2 Nights tour from Marrakech to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara Desert?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateMulti-day Tours - OuarzazateExtreme - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraMulti-day Tours - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraCategory
Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Chez AliMajorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Medina of MarrakeshMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Les Bains de MarrakechANIMA GardenOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)