Are you interested in?
- Experience some of the diversity of Moroccan geography and culture on a 2-day tour
- Spend the night in a desert tent
- Watch the sunset and sunrise on camel rides
- Round-trip transport from Marrakesh
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up from all hotels and guest hauses in center of Marrakech City,
you can leave information about your hotels or riad in Marrakech full name and address, and one of our colleagues will pick you up the day of departure for your trip.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the meteorological conditions do not allow it
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Morocco Desert Fun Trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2 Days 1 Night To Zagora Desert From Marrakech.
- "In the morning you climb the mountain to watch the sunset so make sure you take your cameras!" See review
- "pick up was swell, ride to the desert was long so make sure you bring comfortable pillows - there was no AC in the van (or the driver at least didnt put it on) ." See review
- "We stopped in a town for lunch, the food was expensive and bad so I recommend bringing your own lunch if you do go on this tour." See review