2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a true desert adventure complete with camels, Berber villages and UNESCO World Heritage sites, during this 2-day trip from Marrakech to Zagora. Get off the beaten path in Morocco for an exploration of its stark deserts, unique local culture and fascinating historical sites. Join a camel trek and spend the night in the Zagora Desert under the stars. You’ll also get a taste for Berber village life and discover ancient history at sites like Ouarzazate and Kasbah Aït Ben Haddou. A guide, some meals, accommodations, activities and round-trip hotel transport are also included.
- 2-day tour to Zagora from Marrakech, with camel trek and desert camp
- Take the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains with a guide
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Ben Haddou and the Drâa Valley
- Visit the ancient settlement of Ouarzazate
- Cross the dunes of the Zagora Desert on camel back and enjoy a spectacular desert sunset
- Spend the night in a Berber desert camp among the sand dunes
- Tour includes select meals and round-trip travel from Marrakech
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This express tour lets you experience the Sahara Desert in just two days.
Saved to wishlist!
Camel trekking in the Zagora desert
Overnight accommodation in a private tent at a Berber camp in the Zagora desert
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Directions: Hotel pickup is available from hotels and riads located in central Marrakech. Please be sure to advise your hotel details at the time of reconfirmation to arrange your pickup time. If your riad is inside the Medina, you will be asked to make your way to the nearest place accessible to vehicles, which may involve a short walk.
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Good walking shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended. It can be cold at night and in the winter so please bring appropriate clothing
- Please note: due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ando Travel SARL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Zagora Tour from Marrakech Including the Atlas Mountains, Camel Trek and Desert Camp?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Zagora Tour from Marrakech Including the Atlas Mountains, Camel Trek and Desert Camp?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Zagora Tour from Marrakech Including the Atlas Mountains, Camel Trek and Desert Camp?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Zagora Tour from Marrakech Including the Atlas Mountains, Camel Trek and Desert Camp?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You do have to pay extra for lunch and for guides but it really is very cheap." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Zagora Tour from Marrakech Including the Atlas Mountains, Camel Trek and Desert Camp
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoOvernight Tours - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoSafaris - Central MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - OuarzazateOvernight Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateSafaris - OuarzazateMulti-day Tours - OuarzazateBus Tours - EssaouiraOvernight Tours - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraSafaris - EssaouiraMulti-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)ANIMA GardenLes Bains de MarrakechTizi-n'Tichka PassMedina of MarrakeshTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Chez Ali