7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience the UNESCO World Heritage city of Cordoba on a private tour from the Costa del Sol. After a convenient hotel pickup in Marbella or Malaga, travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to Cordoba’s historic center for a tour highlighting the city’s rich cultural diversity. Visit sites important to Muslims, Jews, and Christians, including the Cathedral-Mosque and the Jewish Quarter. Stop at the craft market and enjoy free time for lunch.
- Visit historic Cordoba on a hassle-free private tour from the Costa del Sol
- Travel from Marbella or Malaga in a comfortable, climate-controlled vehicle
- Experience Spain’s UNESCO World Heritage “City of Three Cultures”
- Enjoy a walking tour, a visit to a craft market, and free time for lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups over 10 pax
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Malaga Airport, Malaga Spain
- Malaga port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Email address is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cordoba private trip from Marbella or from Malaga?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cordoba private trip from Marbella or from Malaga?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 17739P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarbellaShore Excursions - Costa del SolBus Tours - Costa del SolArchaeology Tours - Costa del SolPorts of Call Tours - Costa del SolClassic Car Tours - Costa del SolHistorical Tours - Costa del SolShore Excursions - BenahavisBus Tours - BenahavisArchaeology Tours - BenahavisPorts of Call Tours - BenahavisClassic Car Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisShore Excursions - MalagaBus Tours - MalagaArchaeology Tours - MalagaPorts of Call Tours - MalagaClassic Car Tours - MalagaHistorical Tours - MalagaCategory