- 3-hour comprehensive city tour of Managua
- See the city's landmarks and highlights in a short time
- Learn about the history, culture, and people of Managua
- Round-trip transportation from Managua hotels
Departure & Return
Clients will be able to meet us at the Lobby of their hotel or selected pick up location.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Stop first at Tiscapa Crater Lake, where you can take in the scenery and a statue of General Sandino. Then, head to the old city, where you'll visit the National Palace and Museum, the president's house, and the old cathedral. Continue to the Roberto Huembes Market, where you can see the locals shopping for their daily needs, and end up spending some leisure time at Puerto Salvador Allende.
Return to your Managua hotel for drop-off at the end of your 3-hour tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vapues Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.