- 5-hour trip to the El Chocoyero El Brujo Nature Reserve
- Trek through the serene reserve for 1 to 1.5 hours
- Listen for bands of howler monkeys and see the bright green Chocoyos nesting in the rock walls
- Admire an impressive waterfall deep in the forest
- Round-trip hotel transportation from Managua
Departure & Return
Our representative will meet you at hotel's lobby or entrance of the designated pick-up point.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Meet your guide and climb into a comfortable tour vehicle for the journey to the nature reserve. Gaze out the window and enjoy the lush scenery; native flora and fauna is visible before you even enter the reserve. Upon arrival, make a stop at the visitor center for a short orientation to the area and then set out on foot through the serene protected forest.
Trek about 1 to 1.5 hours along the Chocoyero and Congo trails. As you hike, listen to your guide talk about the plants and animals who make their home in the forest. You can't help but hear the calls of the howler monkeys, and as you approach the reserve's waterfall you'll see the bright green Chocoyos who nest in the rock walls. Explore the area around the waterfall and stop for photo ops, then head back toward the visitor center. Purchase some produce from the local farmers at the visitor center if you'd like.
Your 5-hour tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vapues Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.