4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Exploring Malaga on a private walking tour is great way for first-time visitors to get an overview of all the city has to offer. Your guide gives you a local perspective on key attractions such as the Malaga Cathedral and Plaza de la Merced—something you can't get on your own. Because this tour is private, you have plenty of chances to chat with your guide and ask questions and can move through the tour at a pace that's comfortable for you.
- Malaga private city walking tour
- Get a local perspective on Malaga culture and landmarks
- Visit essential sights like the Malaga Cathedral—entrance included
- Private tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide for 4 hours
Starting time: 9:00am
Entrance to Malaga Cathedral
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Other entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Palacio Episcopal Centro de Arte.
Or hotel if located in the center of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Malaga with entrance to the Cathedral?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Malaga with entrance to the Cathedral?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Malaga with entrance to the Cathedral?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Malaga with entrance to the Cathedral?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P133
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalagaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaWalking Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaMuseum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)El Torcal del AntequeraMálaga English CemeteryCarmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)Plaza de la MercedRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Atarazanas MarketEl Caminito del ReyMalagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Basílica de Santa María de la VictoriaMarina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)