2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience the history and culture of Costa del Sol’s largest city on this guided walking excursion. Meet up with a knowledgeable local guide and explore landmarks like the Alcazaba, the Picasso Museum, Constitution Square, and the towering Malaga Cathedral. Enjoy a relaxing stroll down Alcazabilla Street, learn about the city’s stories and legends, and marvel at the spots where Pablo Picasso was born and baptized.
- Spend a couple of hours exploring the beautiful seaside city of Malaga
- Explore Pablo Picasso’s work and see where he was born and baptized
- Admire landmarks like the Alcazaba, the cathedral, and the Thyssen Museum
- Enjoy an authentic experience with a local guide and learn all about Malaga
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (1 monument)
Departure & Return
Plaza de la Aduana, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaga city private walking tour by Tours in Malaga?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Malaga city private walking tour by Tours in Malaga?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 17739P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalagaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaWalking Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisCategory
Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Palmeral de las SorpresasMálaga English CemeteryCAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)Centre Pompidou MálagaMálaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)El Torcal del AntequeraMalaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Malaga AlcazabaMalagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Atarazanas MarketMuseum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Basílica de Santa María de la VictoriaMIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)