Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
As one of the oldest cities in the world, Malaga's rich and ancient history is significant to the progress of Western civilization. From the Phoenicians and Romans to the Visigoths, Malaga served as an important port city for several societies, over thousands of years. To uncover the city's remarkable past, travelers shouldn't miss this private, guided tour. See Malaga's most significant monuments and attractions, and customize the itinerary to meet your needs.
- Visit Malaga's top sights—the main market, old town, Alcazaba, and more
- Enjoy the personal attention of your guide on this private walking tour
- Update the itinerary to focus on your interests, from history to shopping
- Enjoy the ease of hotel pickup in the city center—your guide meets you
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up at the hotel in historic city center
Official local guide
Food or drinks during the tour
Souvenirs or any oher purchase not related to the tour
Departure & Return
Plaza de la Marina, 11, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Calle Especería, 4, 29005 Málaga, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explora Malaga
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour in Málaga with a local guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour in Málaga with a local guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour in Málaga with a local guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour in Málaga with a local guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMalagaBus Tours - AndaluciaAudio Guides - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - MarbellaAudio Guides - MarbellaWalking Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaBus Tours - BenahavisAudio Guides - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisCategory
Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Plaza de la MercedMalaga Park (Parque de Malaga)Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)Atarazanas MarketBasílica de Santa María de la VictoriaMálaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Málaga English CemeteryPalmeral de las SorpresasMalaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)