3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gateway to the Costa del Sol, Málaga attracts visitors from across the world—but this coastal city holds secrets many visitors miss. On this sightseeing tour, explore Málaga as your private guide brings the city’s history to life. Hear the backstories behind top attractions such as the Alcazaba and Málaga Cathedral. Discover hidden passageways through the ancient Old Town, and personalize your route to hit the attractions of most interest.
- Private customizable Málaga sightseeing walking tour
- Discover sites of interest like the Alcazaba and Málaga Cathedral
- Your guide shares details about Málaga’s rich history
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your central Málaga hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (within the historic center of Malaga only)
Wine tasting in the oldest wine cellar in Malaga
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Paseo de Levante, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Malagaturismoes: Visitas guiadas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour in Malaga?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour in Malaga?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Product code: 18583P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalagaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaWalking Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Palmeral de las SorpresasMalaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Centre Pompidou MálagaEl Caminito del ReyAtarazanas MarketAutomobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)Basílica de Santa María de la VictoriaMunicipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)Malaga AlcazabaRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)El Torcal del AntequeraMálaga English CemeterySEA LIFE® Benalmádena