Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Gateway to the Costa del Sol, Málaga attracts visitors from across the world—but this coastal city holds secrets many visitors miss. On this sightseeing tour, explore Málaga as your private guide brings the city’s history to life. Hear the backstories behind top attractions such as the Alcazaba and Málaga Cathedral. Discover hidden passageways through the ancient Old Town, and personalize your route to hit the attractions of most interest.
- Private customizable Málaga sightseeing walking tour
- Discover sites of interest like the Alcazaba and Málaga Cathedral
- Your guide shares details about Málaga’s rich history
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your central Málaga hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (within the historic center of Malaga only)
Wine tasting in the oldest wine cellar in Malaga
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Paseo de Levante, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Malagaturismoes: Visitas guiadas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour in Malaga?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour in Malaga?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalagaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaWalking Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaMunicipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)El Torcal del AntequeraMalaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Plaza de la MercedGibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Reservatauro RondaGuadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Málaga English CemeteryMuseum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)Atarazanas Market