4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover Marbella’s unique history and charm on a private, half-day tour of Old Town. See remnants of the city’s Moorish and Castilian heritage, and visit local highlights like lovely Orange Square, Incarnation Church, Mar Avenue and Alameda Park. Enjoy free time to shop or dine, and get an insider’s glimpse into life in the Spanish seaside town from a private guide.
- Private, 4-hour tour of Marbella led by a local guide
- See evidence of the city's Arab and Castilian eras on a walking tour of Old Town
- Learn the history behind local highlights like Orange Square and Incarnation Church
- Enjoy leisure time to shop and dine, with recommendations from a guide
- Enjoy a stroll along Mar Avenue and through Alameda Park
- Includes pickup and drop-off from Marbella or Mijas hotels
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Malaga Airport, Malaga Spain
- Malaga port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Email address is required at time of booking
- This activity operates in all weather conditions. In the case of rain the tour will run as usual, so please bring an umbrella or a suitable rain gear. In summertime it can get very hot so don’t forget your sunglasses, sun-tan lotion and a bottle of water. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Dress code is smart casual
- The tour in a car (1 - 3 pax) or in a van (4 - 8 pax) doesn't include tour guide during the transportation. The local guide will meet you by the fountain of Alameda park in Marbella.
- The tour in a minibus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide during the transportation.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marbella private half day trip from Malaga?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marbella private half day trip from Malaga?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 17739P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalagaShore Excursions - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaClassic Car Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - MarbellaBus Tours - MarbellaPorts of Call Tours - MarbellaClassic Car Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaShore Excursions - BenahavisBus Tours - BenahavisPorts of Call Tours - BenahavisClassic Car Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Malaga AlcazabaBasílica de Santa María de la VictoriaSacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)Reservatauro RondaGuadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)Centre Pompidou MálagaMálaga English CemeteryRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Plaza de la MercedAtarazanas MarketSEA LIFE® Benalmádena