- Entry ticket and audio guide to the Picasso Museum (Museo Picasso) in Malaga
- Save vacation time and fuss by prebooking your admission ticket
- See more than 100 works, including The Three Graces, with audio commentary
- Trace the chronological displays to chart Picasso’s life and artistic cycles
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseo Picasso Malaga, Calle San Agustin 8, 29015 Malaga Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Skip the line of the ticket office and head directly to the museum entrance with these tickets. If you are carrying a large item you might be requested to go through security/cloakroom.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Entry is free of charge during the last two hours before closing time every Sunday (ticket office is open until 30 min before closing time)
- Free entry all day on 28th February (Día de Andalucía), 18th May (International Museum Day), 27th September (World Tourism Day)
- Free entry for children up to 16 years old
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- Ticket Office closes 30 min before the Museum´s closing time. The museum rooms will start to be vacated 10 minutes before the museum closing time.
- Picasso Museum is closed on 25th December, 1st January and 6th January.
- Special opening hours apply on these dates 24th Dec, 31st Dec and 5th January: open from 10am until 3pm.
- Audioguides are available in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish for the Permanent Collection. They are available in English and Spanish for the Temporary Exhibition. The use of the audioguide is included for free with the purchase of your entrance ticket. In cases where admission is free, there will be a charge for this service of € 1.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Museo Picasso Málaga
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Museo Picasso Malaga Entrance Ticket.
- "On recent visits to The Louve, Van Gough and Rembrandt museums photography is permitted." See review