Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taking group tours with fixed itineraries often means missing places or activities that interest you. This private Malaga tour lets you customize your sightseeing so you discover the city your own way. Stroll the historical center, follow the Picasso trail, explore the Alcazaba, see Antonio Banderas’ house, or enjoy museums as you wish. You also benefit from personalized insights from your guide, helping you get the most from the sights.
- Private walking tour of Malaga
- Flexible itinerary lets you customize your sightseeing to suit you
- Visit the Alcazaba, stroll the historical city center, or explore the Picasso Museum
- Uncover Malaga’s history and get insider tips from a private guide
- Wine tasting included
- Central meeting point a few meters from the cruise port
- Pickup from central Malaga hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Food and drinks
Entrance tickets to monuments
Departure & Return
Plaza de la Marina, 11, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Malagaturismoes: Visitas guiadas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaga Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Malaga Private Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalagaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaWalking Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Guadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)Reservatauro RondaSacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Málaga English CemeteryMuseum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)El Torcal del AntequeraMalaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)SEA LIFE® BenalmádenaMuseum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)Malaga AlcazabaAtarazanas Market