2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Instead of spending hours planning your Malaga explorations, let a local guide custom-make your perfect private tour. Tell them what you’d like to see—or get their recommendations—and let them handle the logistics and provide commentary on each location. If you wish, hike to the Gibralfaro viewpoint, discover the history of the Roman Theatre, or learn about Malaga’s favorite son at the Picasso Museum—it’s entirely up to you.
- Custom private tour of Malaga based on your interests and tastes
- Avoid hours of research: let a local guide create an itinerary ideal for you
- Choose your sights: from the Roman Theatre and Cathedral to Calle Larios
- Hear history and get insider tips and pointers you wouldn't know otherwise
Saved to wishlist!
Lots of knowledge about my beloved Malaga
Tailor made tour - book it, contact me and relax
A big smile, energy and a lot of extra recommendations about the city
Flexibility and maximum adaptability to your favourite plan
We're not on a hurry! So you will have all the time you need to enjoy!
Tips to your lovely guide are not included in the price of the tour
Departure & Return
Paseo de la Farola, 4, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Plaza de la Constitución, Málaga, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oh My Good Guide - Tour Malaga like a local!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during MALAGA PRIVATE TOUR - by OhMyGoodGuide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during MALAGA PRIVATE TOUR - by OhMyGoodGuide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsArchitecture ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalagaShore Excursions - AndaluciaArchitecture Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - MarbellaArchitecture Tours - MarbellaWalking Tours - MarbellaPorts of Call Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaShore Excursions - BenahavisArchitecture Tours - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisPorts of Call Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisCategory
Centre Pompidou MálagaState Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)El Caminito del ReyCarmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)El Torcal del AntequeraMálaga English CemeterySEA LIFE® BenalmádenaMalagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Atarazanas MarketGuadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Malaga Alcazaba