Explore our promoted experiences
- Start with a briefing to use the kayak and snorkel gear safely
- Paddle in a double kayak that’s perfect for couples or friends
- See parts of the coast that you wouldn’t discover from the land
- Keep your safety in the water in mind with use of a lifejacket
Departure & Return
You will find our beach hut and nautical area, facing the sea, almost in the right corner of La Herradura beach. Just before the bridge over the dry riverbed "Rio Jate", next to the public boat ramp and jetty. Google Maps Location: https://goo.gl/maps/ieHyKdKekENEWQ2w9
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Activ8You
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands