5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Check out the iconic museums and rich culture and history of this coast town on a half-day tour of Malaga from Marbella. Follow your guide through top attractions like Museo Thyssen and Museo Picasso, then learn about the past on visits to the Citadel, Roman Theater and more. This popular tour also includes stops at Picasso's birthplace as well as the church where he was baptized.
- Private Half-Day Tour in Historical Malaga from Marbella
- See the birthplace of Picasso and the church where he was baptized
- Follow an expert guide through top attractions
- Small group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Malaga port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is comfortable clothes
- The tour in a car (1 - 3 pax) or in a van (4 - 8 pax) doesn't include tour guide during the transportation. The local guide will meet you at the start of Marques de Larios street.
- The tour in a minibus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide during the transportation.
- it’s also possible to custom it and include the interior of 1 monument (among the Cathedral, Alcazaba & Picasso’s museum). In this case entrance tickets are not included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaga private half day trip from Marbella?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Malaga private half day trip from Marbella?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalagaShore Excursions - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaClassic Car Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - MarbellaBus Tours - MarbellaPorts of Call Tours - MarbellaClassic Car Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - MarbellaShore Excursions - BenahavisBus Tours - BenahavisPorts of Call Tours - BenahavisClassic Car Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Palmeral de las SorpresasPeña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)CAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga)Málaga English CemeteryMuseum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)El Torcal del AntequeraPlaza de la MercedCarmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)El Caminito del ReyPablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Cervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Reservatauro RondaCentre Pompidou MálagaConstitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion)