- Set your own itinerary, and explore Malaga at your own pace
- Audio commentary provided while passing the city's top attractions
- Upgrade to include a guided walking tour of the city
- Mobile entry ticket available for extra convenience
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Climb to the top deck of the bus to enjoy an excellent vantage point of monuments like the Plaza de Toros Bull Ring, and the Castillo de Gibralfaro that sits atop Mount Gibralfaro. Hop off to explore the historic Plaza de la Merced, the birthplace of Picasso, the Picasso Museum, and hear the history behind each site from the onboard audio commentary.
Hop off and on the bus as many times as you like during the 24-hour validity period of your ticket and then rejoin the route at any one of 14 Choose to upgrade your ticket for a guided walking tour, visiting the city’s top attractions. Your guide provides insight into Malaga's Christian, Moorish, and Roman history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Red Route operates from 10:00am - 19:00pm. Duration - 80 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 20-30 minutes.
- Green Route operates from 11:00am - 16:00pm (Tuesday - Sunday only). Duration - 30 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 75 minutes.
- Green Route is served by a minibus without audio commentary, and operates on a public line.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Cold drinks, cocktails and coffee along with crisps can be purchased on the boat tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Inclusions with Malaga tickets are subject to change at any time with little to no notice. Opening and operating times of museums and attractions vary throughout the year, we recommend checking the attractions website for their latest opening dates and times.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don't miss the VIRGIN'S DRESSING ROOM in Baroque and Rococo style containing the robe from King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain" See review