- Don’t worry about getting held up by crowds on the path in this small-group hike
- Learn about this hike’s history as a service railroad for local workers
- Tickets to the Caminito covered by your tour costs
- Exciting for young and old: 8 to 17-year-olds can join the tour at a cut rate
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Restaurante El Kiosko, Parque Ardales, Pantano El Chorro, s/n, 29550 Ardales, Málaga.
Once you finish the route, here you can take a bus to go back to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with vertigo
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that times and meeting point may vary depending on the schedule assigned to the entrances and according to capacity and weather circumstances.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Very poor directions and instructions in Viator to the meeting point, which was at Kiosko not El Mirador with limited parking." See review