Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Dubrovnik tour from Makarska
- Travel the scenic coastal road
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Combines a guided sightseeing tour and independent time
- Learn about local history and culture
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Makarska Riviera
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your guide will share stories about Dubrovnik’s fascinating history and rich culture, pointing out landmarks of Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque architecture. “The Pearl of the Adriatic” was a powerful force starting in the 13th century, and the picture-perfect old town has survived a powerful 17th-century earthquake and shelling in the 1990s.
Following the city sightseeing tour, you’ll have free time to enjoy the town on your own: head to the water to soak up the sunshine, settle into a picturesque café for lunch, or keep walking the historic streets, where you’ll find boutiques, galleries, and museums to explore.
Afterwards, meet back up for the return trip to Makarska, then finish the day with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms