8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Follow in the footsteps of Toledo’s historic Jewish, Christian and Muslim communities during this 8-hour guided walking tour and traditional lunch. Admire the incredible religious structures of this ancient city, stopping to explore the Primate Cathedral, the narrow streets of the Jewish Quarter, Synagogue of St. Maria la Blanca, Cristo de la Luz Mosque and see the famous El Greco painting, ‘The Burial of Count Orgaz.’ Before leaving the city you’ll visit a ‘damascening’ metalwork factory and enjoy a traditional lunch.
- Explore Toledo during a guided walking tour and enjoy a traditional lunch
- Learn about Toledo's unique blend of Christian, Muslim and Jewish cultures
- Discover Toledo landmarks like the Jewish Quarter, Primate Cathedral and Cristo de la Luz Mosque
- Admire the masterwork of El Greco, 'The Burial of Count Orgaz,' in the Church of St. Tomé
- Enjoy a traditional lunch and visit to a 'damascening' (metalwork) before leaving
- Great way to explore Spanish history and architecture
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip Madrid Toledo by bus
Tour guide (bilingual)
Visit of a Damascene handcraft workshop
Panoramic view of the city
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
C. de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Pl. de España, Madrid, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY VPT Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toledo Full Day Tour with Cathedral Ticket & Typical Lunch from Madrid?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Toledo Full Day Tour with Cathedral Ticket & Typical Lunch from Madrid?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Toledo Full Day Tour with Cathedral Ticket & Typical Lunch from Madrid?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Toledo Full Day Tour with Cathedral Ticket & Typical Lunch from Madrid?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Toledo Full Day Tour with Cathedral Ticket & Typical Lunch from Madrid
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMadridBus Tours - ToledoWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoFull-day Tours - ToledoBus Tours - SegoviaWalking Tours - SegoviaHistorical Tours - SegoviaFull-day Tours - SegoviaBus Tours - ZaragozaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHistorical Tours - ZaragozaFull-day Tours - ZaragozaCategory
National Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas) Tours & TicketsCorral de la Morería Tours & TicketsLas Rozas Village Tours & TicketsOfficial Real Madrid Store El Carmen Tours & TicketsEssential Flamenco Tours & TicketsCardamomo Tablao Flamenco Tours & TicketsMadrid Plaza de la Villa Tours & TicketsSan Miguel Market (Mercado de San Miguel) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid) Tours & TicketsMuseo del Aire Tours & TicketsMadrid Teleférico (Teleférico de Madrid) Tours & TicketsNational Anthropology Museum (Museo Nacional de Antropología) Tours & TicketsCybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles) Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo) Tours & TicketsCasino Gran Vía Tours & TicketsValley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos) Tours & TicketsOfficial Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM) Tours & TicketsAlmudena Cathedral (Catedral de la Almudena) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Costume (Museo del Traje) Tours & TicketsVelázquez Palace (Palacio de Velázquez) Tours & Tickets