3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Meet and talk with local artisans as you sample their cuisine on this afternoon food tour that offers access to people and places only locals know. Savor more than 10 local specialties over four separate stops as you stroll among the murals and alleyways of Old Town, Lyon’s UNESCO district. On the menu: wine, beer, cheese, cold cuts, brioche, chocolate and ice cream.
- Discover Lyon’s cuisine on a culinary walking tour of the Old Town disctrict
- Taste over 10 local signature products at four different venues
- Savor cheese, chocolate, cold cuts, wine, beer, and more
- Meet and mingle with local producers with the help of your foodie guide
Saved to wishlist!
4 tasting breaks
More than ten products to be tasted
Passionate local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
2 Pl. du Change, 69005 Lyon, France
Your guide will waiting for you front of the Thomassin house
12 Rue du Bœuf, 69005 Lyon, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (between 13 and 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply (2 pax). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lyon Bike Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lyon Old Town Walking Guided Food Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lyon Old Town Walking Guided Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Lyon Old Town Walking Guided Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lyon Old Town Walking Guided Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lyon Old Town Walking Guided Food Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLyonFood Tours - Rhône-AlpesWalking Tours - Rhône-AlpesHalf-day Tours - Rhône-AlpesFood Tours - AnnecyWalking Tours - AnnecyHalf-day Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - GenevaWalking Tours - GenevaHalf-day Tours - GenevaCategory
Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)Vulcania Musée Miniature et CinémaTête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)Hameau DuboeufMini World LyonLyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)