- 5.5-hour afternoon tour of Mt Titlis from Lucerne
- Ride the aerial cableway from Engelberg and ogle the alpine views
- Make the most of two hours of free time at Mt Titlis’ summit
- Enjoy the Mt Titlis Cliff Walk, Titlis Rotair gondola, Ice Flyer chairlift and snow tubing at Titlis Glacier Park
- Visit the Glacier Cave to see ice crystals far below the glacier’s summit
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is located at Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne, a side street off Lucerne train station. Please wait there on the side walk.
What To Expect
Take in dramatic views of the snowy Bernese Alps through panoramic windows, then disembark at the mountaintop for roughly two hours of free time. Perhaps start with a visit to Glacier Cave to see ice crystals in the frozen underground grotto. Admire the glacial landscape from the rotating Titlis Rotair gondola, which affords 360-degree views, or crunch along the snow on the Cliff Walk for vertigo-inducing vistas. You can gaze down at the icy depths from the Ice Flyer chairlift and hop on a snow tube at Titlis Glacier Park for downhill thrills (May–October). Admission to each acclaimed glacier attraction is included, weather permitting.
If the brisk mountain air makes you feel hungry, replenish at one of several restaurants at the summit (own expense).
At the prearranged time, meet your guide for the descent back to Engelberg where your coach is ready to return to Lucerne. Your tour then concludes in Lucerne Old Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants travel free of charge but must be registered on your booking
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please bring a warm jacket, shoes with a solid rubber sole and sun glasses to experience all indoor and outdoor attractions
- Jacket and snow boots rental are available for approx. 8CHF per item
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is needed, please make a note in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.